Latest News

Singapore Funny SMS

Gang of Santa-Banta broke a bank, but instead of cash they find
bottles of chilled red wine…
happily they drink and left
next day headline~ Braking News ~”Blood Bank Robbed”

A man stopped me in the street today and asked me the quickest way to a hospital, so I pushed him under a bus!

A met a blind man at the ATM the other day and he asked me to check his balance, so I pushed him over!

My wife has just gone to casualty with two black eyes and a broken jaw…. it would seem we were on different wavelengths when she said she wanted decking on the patio!

It is estimated that over 6 million people in the world will die due to global warming but on a more serious note my snowman is melting!

How can you tell when a politician is lying to you? When his lips move.

What do you call a laughing motorcycle…….? a yamahahahahaha…

What is long, hard, and full of seamen? A submarine.
What did the elephant say to the naked man? That’s cute, but can it pick up peanuts?

The longest sentence known to man: I do

I met a girl in the park and asked her, ‘Do you like movies?’, ‘Not really,’ she huffed. ‘That’s a shame’, I said, ‘Because you’re about to experience strong language, extreme violence and scenes of a sexual nature.’

Who said fill in the blank is very easy? Try this. Fill in the blank with Yes or No. “___, I am not a normal person.

I completely agree with s*x before marriage. How else would I know that my brother’s future wife is good enough for him?

Berita Terkini @2011

1 Response to "Singapore Funny SMS"

BertuahPos.Com